Recycling gmfu

Japan is a wonderful country. I love that they enforce recycling but sweet baby Jesus... So much to learn. Like in my area you have to dispose of certain things in certain color bags. Then on top of that there are only certain days in which you can put certain things out.... in other words... kill me.




So trash and burnables is easy. You put those out on Monday and Thursday in the green bag. But everything else... who knows??

I figured out plastics go in the orange bag which go out the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month. But not Plastics PET bottles. They go in the blue bag. The same as the cans. They got out every 1st,3rd, and 5th Wednesday.



The trouble now is boxes.... they are pretty much like go fuck yourself. Because you have to take them to a factory and have the disposed of... and I'm not about that life. But another wonderful JET just told me that I can drop them off at this store that collects boxes. I was also told by another ALT here that sometimes schools accept boxes because they use them for student projects. So those are the routes I'm planning to go.

Welp that's my rant! Until next time!!!

Comments

Popular Posts