So I became a celebrity....

IJoking but I wouldn't be surprised if I became well-known in the neighborhood. I'm pretty sure I'm like the only black person living where I live.  The fifth graders taught I taught were super cute. I'm glad they liked the slides I made. The teachers thought I included anime for the kids.. little did they know that it was actually for me because I liked those anime. But it's cool to know that the kids liked Haikyuu! Volleyball and soccer seem to be really popular here.




Anyway the kids had a fun time trying to guess my favorite colors and food. It took them a while to figure out lol. The kids always think my favorite color is black. However, if I had to pick it would be blue and red because they represent my personality the most and then pastel colors and then black.



Anywayz... the first fifth grade class I taught was really cute. They were super hyper and asked a lot of good questions. They even asked me for my autograph  after the session lol. I think they think I'm rich because I've traveled to Japan so many times and I've been to so many prefectures in Japan. Or maybe my lesson was that fun lol. I thought they were kidding about the autograph though.. because they were trying to get me to sign their textbook. But then the teacher was like okay and one of the kids handed me a marker xDD So I was handing out signatures like Oprah was handing out free stuff xDD



It's a good thing I've been randomly practicing my signature xDD  The kids thought it was cool :)

Comments

Popular Posts