Lazy Day

Today I did absolutely nothing lol. It was glorious! I need time to recharge after being social
#introvertproblems

I planned to finalize my reservations and things for the rest of my stay in Japan but my body just wanted to rest, physically and mentally ..so I let it. Your body will always let you know what's best for it.

When I was hungry I didn't even have to leave the house! You can get McDonalds delivered!! Japan is magical. A ordered us some and we just chilled at home all day chatting because he was sick.

When W got home A made us dinner! He is a really good cook ^^ it was delicious :D Before and after dinner we chatted a lot about the state of the world and ourselves and our family. I learned a lot about W that I hadn't known before. I also learned a lot about A. He is completely different from how I imagined initially. Well not completely different but what I initially thought plus 10 times cooler :)

After we chatted I got tired and my lazy day came to an end ^^

Comments

Popular Posts